*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

27 April 2011

heart~ silly...♥

Once more..
You opened the door...
N u r here in my heart ~


sry , So long dint update my lovely Blog~

Yea..
I'm busy dating tis few dayss~

Meet my babe Ee ,
my dear joshua ,
my laogong Jojo ,
my kawaii Darling Micky ,
my dear Gen..

oh yea, I love all of u~ ♥


25/4


take pic in the early Morning~


wait-ing for daddy to gv me d key (0.0)
I wanna go tea v my LaoGong~
huhu~


we chit chat at LaoGong house..
den go Coffee Berry for tea time~
order some snack~
so oily  FULL~ XP


All family n frens members...
r complain-ING ME (T-T)

: Annie , YYY u become more white after back from T ?
ish...I oso dunno (=.=)


so long dint "narcissism" in my room ! XD




26/4

Kawaii Dar send me many msg..
I sleep until cant hear my phone is ring-ING !!!

Lucky tat she called me~ XP

den I wake up n prepare~
wait babe Ee prepare ...1hr !
omg..wat she did wit 1hr? (0.0)

call LaoGong go gaigai too~ (^^)


we take lunch at Food Tea rest..

use Hello Kitty MiaO take leng leng pic~
huhu~



act funny cute face XD


smile like silly...


nice? XP

okayss..
end post wit leng pic XD


LOVE-U-FRIENDS-
ING.
By.MsAnnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...