*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

02 April 2011

Taiwan 1st day


Yea..I'm at taiwan~



2day 6am+ wake up..

prepare all my stuff..

and papa fetch me to LCCT~

wit mum , bro , sis together! :)



thanks for wake up so early to acc me!

I know u all worry n not willing to let me fly~

I LOVE U ALL MUCH~

ANNIE FAMILY is the BEST !!!



check IN on LCCT~

went to a coffee shop~

wanna hav breakfast thr..

but mou wai hao...


so Jus drink a little cola~

n eat some chocolate & cheese cake~


Den my papa acc me go to depart thr..

he like worried n bu se de...


hmm.....

me TOO!!


after tat I get in my flight~

wit kinda noise sound from the Uni student all around~


almost 5 hr sitting thr,

doing notthing~sleeping is the best!

finally reach~

2.40pm~ngam ngam~


get my baggage n meet wit my fren~



...he fetch me to put all my stuff~

den we go hav a meal at MOS BURGER ! :P


but I jus eat half..

altought the burger r nice!

but I realy feel like wanna vomit...coz mou wai hao~ :(



den we go walk around~

when waiting his car..

damn long! ish...

BUT after and before wash..

realy diff much~ haha~ XD


I drank so much kind of new thgs today :)

nai cha + rose type tea + fresh tea..<< dunno is fresh tea or not~

haha~is nice :D


okays...now I'm using his lapTop~

kays..I wil share more on NEXT POST~

wit picture~ XD



----- stay tune ----



BY.MsAnnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...