*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

30 May 2011

Charming Til now for You..

I'm back !!
M'sia~

M'sia Is stil the same..
Hot n steam-ING always~



Arh..is 2.30am now!

I jus finish my maggie mee
is chicken fav wit soup~

I'm so damn hungry jus now...
But everyone I appreciate is sleepy...

so...I go n cook maggie ~


(T-T)
IS DAMN SO TOO BAD!
maggie is not fuLL.....!!!

I cant feel anythg after I finish it...
YYY..?!!



Jump to another topic 1st~



25/5/11..makeVIDEO~

few days ago..
I make a video~
so touching..



tis is one of the "cute" pic..
In the video XD



27/5/11..
Last nite before fly~


go steamboat 

acually I like BBQ more~
But next time~okayss? XP



Is so much "narcissism"~haha~


acually I dunno "自恋" in english is wat..
I use google translate..
hmm...
is "narcissism" correct?? (0.0)





tIs capture on last nite..
drove me to airport~


I past the customs..
N bought brothers two bottle of "IceWine"~
Get into the airplane..
get my sit...
N sleep~


wake up after I smell the taste of FOOD ! XD

eat eat eat !!
finish in 5 min !huhu~

the airplane is like crumbling..
make me so dizzy~

n behind got a guy is playing his IPAD~
Like so damn exciting! F...


arrive M'sia~
N finally I found daddy ~
after I waiting 3mins at thr~


Daddy bring me n sis go mcD for dinner~
huhu~



29/5/11

Wake up at 12smth..

go the mines shopping mall v family~
Hav brunch at Kenny Roger~Nice rice!

After brunch ,
go books fair~

daddy purchase me 5 books..of "JU ZI"
"橘子"in chinese!

I love her words..
is mean-ING full~



N now..is no feel-ING ~
after eat a pack of maggie mee~

I'm stil hungry..
Is can jus only go to oioi~

Yea..I wanna oioi alrd~

nitesss-ING.bY.MsAnnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...