*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

11 July 2011

"Dun let One Malaysia be an empty Slogan"

Hope my blog wont get locked / close..

For those Malaysian / non Malaysian...

Hav a nice life v peace~




Please click on link and view the video,

before u read my speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UNT8C13hRs&feature=share


They like gangster ~

They assault Malaysian who are without any weapons ,

They shouted Malaysian who are jus a weak civilian ,


They gangs up and ready their weapon to face a group of Malaysian who jus wishes for a peace Rally..




But who are THEY ??

Please get the answer inside the video I shared..


Y I'm shared it?

Coz I'm a Malaysian..

I jus feel unsafe when I'm watching those peoples around me getting hurt..


Is terrible when u watching a video of ur country,

Is like watching a video games,

u wil not believe tat is wat a human wil did ,

Those human, where is ur conscience?


U r hurting ur citizen,

poor citizen,

even the hospital oso getting attack?


wat r u doing wit those patient,human?

they're innocent~

they r living in the hospital to get their "life"..

to get medical treatment..

BUT wat u did?



where is the freedom of speech in Malaysia?


If any of the Malaysian death when rally, would Government cares?


Did Gov realy cares about the citizen of Malaysia?


Did Gov stil hav any reputation to face the people of world?



I'm jus a 19 years old girl,

I jus speech from my heart, I dint support any party ,

I cant even vote for a party, Is it above 21years old,

BUT how is the future OUR Malaysian children will be?


"Dun let One Malaysia be an empty Slogan"


tat is wat I wishes for :

peaceful-ING.By.MsAnnie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...