*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

04 January 2010

last MONTH....2009...DEC...

7+8+9+10 DeC 2009
(-.-)(-.0)(o.o)(O.o)(o.O)(>.<)(>.O)(^.^)(^O^) (=.=)/*bye bye...

all the days,
seacrhing the hotel,flights,train n plan for our travel...
***SINGAPORE***



~7th Dec~
so many hotel in Little India n Geylang~
but our destination is ORCHARD road...
is too far already lah (O.O)
so I search again~
n I saw many beautiful hotel (>.<)
but my dad say book Little India (hotel)..
coz is more closer then Geylang wit Orchard~
so..I ask mum to do a booking~


~8th Dec~
early in the morning.....
I still having my sweetdream~(^.^)
I hear "kokokoko" knocking door voice...
my mum call me wake up n take breakfast...(=.=) blur~
haiz.....my dream arh!!!
after breakfast,my mum told me we need to change hotel(o.O)
Wat the.......haiz....waste my mood...
I do a search again~ n we decide to book hotel in Geylang..
coz is more cheaper then the others
150++ per room per nite...
n today..dad bring Angel(sis) to make her passport~
if not...how to go Singapore~haha~


~9th Dec~
I do a research for our hotel~~
n I found many comment!!!
all the traveler,who stay at Geylang..!
leave comment n annoy!!
they say the place is horrible n terrible !!!

I was terrify (O.O)
omg.....(0.O) is that SINGAPORE ?!
i make a call to my dad~ n tell him about it..
he told me to find other hotel~
finally,we book our hotel.....
HOTEL ROYAL
we book two comfort room...
each room charge 300++ per nite..
oh....expansive (>.<)
but...ok lah~travel must use some $$~rite ?
I was so happy n wish the date come fast!!

~10th DeC~
finally... I can do my own work~
doesn't need to seacrh anything~
haha~ damn realx~~(^0^)
I update my FACEBOOK...
read n settle all my email~
it use almost whole day to settle....(^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...