*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

04 January 2010

11+12+13+14+15+16 DEC 2009

11th DEC 09

is the first day *fit up* my house~
is noisy...but..wat can do?
wan beautiful house...must bear the sound!!!
haiz...have no choice~


12th DEC 09

watching tv whole morning wit the annoying sound~~
2nd day fit up....
be patient (>.<) I can did it..!! online n read many question that ppl write in jbtalks~ wao~many situation are so coincidence!! it same with the situation happen on me before~ why many things is jus like be destined... blur..(o.o)

13th DEC 09

wake up in the morning feel like so sleepy~ today..I gonna go to hear rule (for car license) is nervous (>.<) hehe~ I meet two girls..different style girl.. one...same age wit me~she was a optimistic girls~is always laugh n talk~ another one...first,I thought she is same age wit me (>.<)but...she tell me she alrd 20+ years old (=.=) arh!! y can ppl look so young~ so good~ it was a very nice day~to meet them~ but...dissapointed is.. I dint take their phone number!!! ( T-T )
haiz..hope to meet them agian~
I'm burning the midnight oil today...
work hard but study smart for my CHINESE exam~
gambateh~


14th DEC 09

today...I attend for the Chinese exam..(SPM)
so adventure!!
haha~~(^o^) I hope I can get a good result for my CHINESE~
becoz...it was very important for me!!
in the afternoon,when alrd finish exam..
I back home bath n prepare for my date~
I'm going to KL...*sing K* wit my lovely friends~
***babe ee..piggy..mun..albee..hoong***(sad..gen n pinky is not coming)
we arrive there at 3pm ++ n is was raining~
we take the monorail from Times square to Sg.Wang(not very like tis place..coz..is hot!)~
we sing song from 4pm until 7pm..
joshua + ah kit +ah hou join us too~~
haha~very funny when they singing english song~(^o^)
after that..we take few cutes photo at a shop..
then...we back home..coz is really soooooo tires nia~
BYE BYE SPM~


15th DEC 09
today...
writing for my blog and make the new template for it~
very like it!! coz...is really cute (>.<) hehehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...