*deng deng deng*

~CalCuLAte~

30 October 2011

Love Life Stay Pretty with*

昨晚看到facebook里分享的这个。。

感觉就这样喜欢上了!噗。。。

: Demi , Y do u smile like tat?
: like wat?

: like tat!!
: ...................silent



hahaha , two of them r so cute !!!

by the way..who match this up? :P





well well well...

this week damn unlucky when hang out~

is Malaysia Public holidays___Deepavali

Our Indian frens celebrate their new year!!!
Like this write correct or?

the CITY - Kuala Lumpur

R full with car car...!!!

make the road..30km/hrs ~

tats Malaysia!

no matter how LARGE the road r..

there r stil traffic JAM !




picture FOR tat day going out~

like tat day..

Is comfort days with

watch movie,

lunch ,

snack,

dinner,

tea..

even weather is HOT but I'M jus feel warm~



round and sound..

hmm..think back for tat day...

I'm sure that I'm not tat bad luck , rite?

so.....let god cares for others , tat one who need more help then me!

Coz neighbour country Thailand is alrd few months flood , haiz~

all we can do is bless for them~



sometimes feel tat human r jus so ..useless~

we cant change the future as well..

all the time is decide by god~



change topic >>>

arrgh..feel very full energy now!

after wake up n preparing for video call today..

then fall back to get some rest!!

I think I had to get my energy back ,

to sleep enuff , before I'm sick again..ishhh!!!

always dint sleep well..

body jus like in hell ~


and .....

today I jus feel wanna eat my fav food

KFC

but get scold~

haiz..I jus feel already one month I dint touch tat ,

so tat I'm so craving for it~



Okays..is time to stop here!

Had to do much works on 2moro~

will be a busy buddy days~haha

nitess world..nitess for u and me..



love-Life-Stay Pretty-ING.by.MsAnnie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...